For those people looking for a macbook sleeve in UK!!! BARGAIN!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by boyneverstop, Jun 11, 2006.

1. boyneverstop macrumors newbie

http://wrappers.typepad.com/ipod/

Check out the link abouve. you will like it and the price is reasonable and cheaper compare to other competitors.

i have ordered one from them. £18.5 inc P&P.!!!:)

Hope this helps..

2. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

I originally thought that this was spam. I think it's just an over-captialized post. I'm open to being proven wrong, though.

3. DanielGilbert macrumors member

If anyone gets one of those, I'd be really interested to hear what they think of it. The prices do look quite good :)

4. BlizzardBomb macrumors 68030

BlizzardBomb

Well looking at his other post it doesn't seem like spam, although it would've been nice to post this thread after he got it so we could see whether its worth it or not.

5. boyneverstop thread starter macrumors newbie

6. Mord macrumors G4

Mord

see i just sling it in my backpack, better to rough it up to the point that i don't care so i actually use it as and when i need it not restricting my use due to worry of scratching it (oh noes)

7. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

"Spam" often means useless replies, and, in this case, a reply which is made only to get others to buy something from you.

Your post was not "spam". It only looked like that type of reply at first. Thank you for editing it! :)

8. boyneverstop thread starter macrumors newbie

I got it,:D
    Thanks for your reply.
    I just want to share more info about how to get a macbook case because i know many are waiting for the macbook 13.3 bag or sleeve come out.
    I was too excited so i didnt search for the old topic and i just opened a new thread.

By the way, i can not change the title..

9. shadowmoses macrumors 68000

shadowmoses

10. garethh macrumors regular

I like my solution of a foofbag inside a 15 inch Crumpler School Hymn. The thought of the extra padding (foofbag) makes me feel slightly less worried about dropping it.

11. boyneverstop thread starter macrumors newbie

the ebay one is fully sealed, which one do you mean?

12. roddenshaw macrumors 6502

Well, I ordered my custom 'wrappers' sleeve for my MacBook on Monday the 12th, and it is due to be dispatched on Friday. I'm very impressed by the service that I have received (they even offered to use a custom colour for the lettering, rather than those on their website).

I'll update this post when it arrives on Monday.

Rodden

13. jacg macrumors 6502a

jacg

Still very impressed with the sleeves from www.sfbags.com. I know several happy customers (including myself) because they have sent several over to friends in the UK. Very quickly.

The neoprene offers excellent protection for those that like to carry their notebook or toss it into a variety of bags. I'd rather not be tied to a specific notebook bag. More expensive than those highlighted by the OP but well worth it.

I wonder if my merom macbook pro will fit in my current powerbook sleeve...?