For those who beat Zelda Twilight Princess *MAJOR SPOILERS* <--duh

Discussion in 'Games' started by Malus, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Malus macrumors 6502

So, I just beat Zelda TP, and I gotta tell you, that was one of the worst endings I've ever witnessed. Its bad....not Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver bad....but its bad. Anyone agree? Disagree? Perhaps they are setting up for s Twilight Princess 2? hah....Just the whole ending was a let down of a great game. Zant turned out to be some wuss that I swear if I either see him pout or dance...whatever he was doing or hear that annoying war cry I'm gonna throw my wiimote.

They make him out to be some big ol' badass, when at the end hes just as silly as the mailman.

And the ending where Minda was like "ohhh maybe we shall meet again!" And she shatters the mirror, ok way to lie and make Link sad and emo like.

I dunno, I guess I'm just ranting now. Nintendo hyped this game up way too much and it just didn't capture what OoT did to me. Maybe the next Wii Zelda game will be more complete story wise. I really want to see some kind of link to ALL of the Zelda stories. Flashbacks to the original Zelda on NES or why exactly there were no Zora race in Wind Waker when omg its all water. I guess what I'm trying to say is Zelda to me, is just getting old, and Nintendo is going to have to do something drastically different in the next one to breathe some new life into the series.

2. BurtonCCC macrumors 65816

BurtonCCC

[​IMG]

Actually, YA RLY, I was kind of disappointed with the game after the sky temple boss.

And umm... I still have a slot for new armor... that's never happened for me in a Zelda game before.

Daniel.

3. Gizmotoy macrumors 65816

Gizmotoy

Probably the Magic Armor. It was pretty useless. I went through all the trouble of doing the sidequest to get it, and never used it once.

The ending was a bit of a letdown. The dragon fight really was the high point of the game.

4. BurtonCCC macrumors 65816

BurtonCCC

Yeah, that was pretty epic.

And I think I know the side quest to get this Magic Armor you speak of. Give me a hint, is it really, really repetitive?

Daniel.

5. Gizmotoy macrumors 65816

Gizmotoy

It could be, depending how you are with money. It's the MaloMart quest. You just need either 1200 or 3000 rupees, depending on if you do the extra little quest or not. This relocates the MaloMart to Castle Town, and makes the armor available. I can't believe I wasted my time on it.

There's nothing to really spend money on, though. I was sick of getting "It won't fit in your wallet, lets put it back" messages so I had to spend it somewhere.

6. Malus thread starter macrumors 6502

You go to malo mart and pay the goron there 1000 rupees, then go outside of malo mart, talk to the one goron (the dark brown one with paint on him) and do that sidequest. Then go back to malo mart pay the goron nother 200 rupees. Then go to castle town, go to the NEW malo mart in the center part of castle town and buy the magical armor for 598 rupees......

what it does is replaces rupees with hearts. so if you get hit it takes rupees away BUT every second it takes 1 rupee away anyway....dumb

7. mrkamputee macrumors newbie

Wasn't there some major hinting about the Rito (birdy people) evolving from the zoras?

8. seenew macrumors 68000

seenew

Well, I just beat the game tonight, and it was my first Zelda, ever.
    I feel satisfied giving my Triforce virginity to this game. I thought it was totally ****ing rad. Like, really.

I was also really sad when Midna broke the mirror at the end, I was like "WTF?!" out loud, and my mouth was hanging open for the next like thirty seconds. So disappointed.
    Link was expecting a threesome, I'm sure.

I feel like it was definitely pointing at a sequel. I mean, this is the first time I've PLAYED a Zelda game, but I know all about how there's tons of them, and they're all basically the same story-- I watched my friends play OoT and WW. But I think the next Zelda (that recently has surfaced in rumors) will definitely be LoZ:TP2 or whatever.

At least it damn well better be!:mad:

My final time was 87+ hours (left it paused on accident for 10 hours once), now I feel like I have nothing to do. I've been on Winter Break from college since Thanksgiving, this game sharing my free time with my girlfriend. Now she's back at school for another half a week, then out of town. I'm stuck with Rayman. :(

I guess there's the Cave of Ordeals...

Really, though, I think it says a lot that I am genuinely sad now that the game is over. Same feeling when you finish a really good book or a good, deep movie. I was attached to the characters, and now they're gone!