For those who believe Clinton was such hot stuff.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Voltron, May 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voltron macrumors newbie

Voltron

http://www.papillonsartpalace.com/firstsby.htm

2. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Clinton is not the President, or the Contender. Anyway, he sounds like an all-American Boy.

3. pooky macrumors 6502

This is so moronic it's almost not worth responding to. Sly, if you're going to quote this drivel, at least find a source that doesn't lie. I'm not going to waste time shooting holes in all of this idiot's arguments, I'll just point out the following:

First, almost all of the points in the article are based on accusations. Not crimes. Anyone can be accused of a crime, it doesn't mean he/she has done anything.

Second, the fact that the first criticism on the list is an outright lie torpedoes the credibility of the rest. Repeat after me: Clinton was not the first president to be impeached.

Andrew Johnson was impeached on Feb 24 1868. The trial ended on May 26, 1868, with Johnson's acquittal by a single vote. Nixon (a republican) would also have been impeached, and likely convicted, had he not resigned in disgrace. Also remember that nixon was being impeached for actual crimes. Clinton was, in the end, guilty only of being a horny bugger. And don't start with the lying crap, if we impeached every politician who ever lied, there would be none left.

See, these are what facts look like. You get them by doing research. Try using them before you post this crap here.

4. Voltron thread starter macrumors newbie

Voltron

Can I quote you in similar arguments about Bush in other threads?

5. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

It would make a nice change from the endless drivel from boortz.

6. pooky macrumors 6502

Go right ahead. I don't believe I've made any comments about Bush, and if I have, they're well researched or they're my own opinion, not misleading statements, lies, or long quotes from questionable sources.

7. pivo6 macrumors 68000

pivo6

Let's see here. You post a link to some guy who runs a website for his wife's artwork, has some spare MB's, and posts his opinions. We're happy for him. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, it just troll bait.

8. professor macrumors newbie

It will be quite boring to read the much longer list dedicated to the great accomplishment of your current president.
    What are you trying to accomplish, macfan, sorry, voltron?

9. pooky macrumors 6502

And the art's not even that good. And talk about a fugly web page. Black text on a salmon background? Dear lord, what were you thinking?!

10. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

11. pseudobrit macrumors 68040

pseudobrit

Me too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.