'Forgers' of key Iraq war contract named

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Apr 9, 2006.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

sunday times

2. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

How many times do I have to say this? Impeach-NOW.

3. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

If the plot continues to thicken, it might eventually make a solid. Case, that is.

We'll see.

4. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

How much thicker does it need to get? How many laws does this moron need to break?

5. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

No kidding! He has an incredibly solid case against him for impeachment. Do we need him standing over a pile of dead babies with a knife, or something?! :rolleyes:

e

6. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Hold it, hold it. Unless I'm misreading this, this doesn't draw any straight lines between Bush & Cheney and the forgers, or prove anything other than that these Italian idiots tried to con several intelligence agencies to make a quick buck. It's not as if the article says that Cheney personally paid Zakariaou and Montini to forge the documents. That "unspecified intelligence organization" is not named...and even if it was the CIA, you'd have to show that the CIA wasn't just buying information, that Cheney or someone specifically paid these guys to forge the documents.

Not beyond the realm of possibility, but not provable yet.

I mean, I'm all with you for impeaching Dubya, but it sounds like there's a lot more yet to be discovered.

Or in the words of Deep Throat..."Follow the money."

Indeed, the plot thickens.

7. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

You could stand a spoon up in it.

8. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

I'm sure they'll get medals.

At this point, they've done so many horrible things, and the realities of this war are so obvious, that people just aren't even surprised anymore. We know what they did, we are even starting to learn how they did it. And the longer we stay in Iraq, the more questions are asked, and the more answers come out. Hopefully we see something at the end of the year at the polls.

9. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Just goes to show that with enough Saudi money anyone can get elected even cheats liars and crooks hence our current administration of vietnam draft dodgers who lead us into Iraq.