Forgot password to unlock iPhone 3G

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by gracekouvali, Aug 6, 2009.

1. macrumors newbie

Can someone help me? I have forgotten the password to unlock my iPhone 3G. How can I unlock my phone?

I would very much apprreciate if someone who had the same problem assist or give tips on how to unlock my phone.

Thank you very much and appreciate your help.

Kind regards,

Grace

2. macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Just restore it. I won't say "stolen", but we can't tell either way, so just restore it in iTunes.

3. Guest

spinnerlys

4. thread starter macrumors newbie

Forgot passwored

Thanks for your help. No the phone is not stolen. Phone was given to me by my sister but now she wants it back. I have not used it for couple of months because I don't like the text function. I prefer using the keypad, but the phone does not have a keypad. I had resortted to using my Samsung SGH-D900i.

Thanks.

5. thread starter macrumors newbie

Unlocking phone

I have tried downloading iTunes to restore my password but unsuccessful. Phone was given to me by sister but have not used it for couple of months because I do not like texting on iPhone. Phone does not have a keypad so slows down texting. I am back to using my Samsung D900i. My sister now wants her phone back, but I have forgotten the password.

Can someone assist on where I can go to unlock the phone? I really need help.

Much appreciated.

Grace

6. macrumors P6

-aggie-

7. macrumors newbie