Formatting hyperlinks on Powerpoint 2011 for Mac

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by cjd, Nov 25, 2010.

1. cjd
    macrumors newbie

Nov 25, 2010
    Anyone having trouble formatting hyperlinks/followed hyperlinks on PPT 2011?
    I formatted the hyperlinks but the change does not seem to happen. Additionally When I open on PPT 2011 a document with hyperlinks created on PPT 2008 the hyperlinks do not change when followed, as they used to do in the old application.
    Any thoughts/advise? Thanks.
  2. macrumors newbie

Mar 2, 2012
    Same for me

I'm having a similar or perhaps exact same problem. I've been able to format 3 different cells in a table and they work, and the rest (about 25 more) do not. I thought I "Applied to all" but I must just be getting something very basic wrong, or it's a bug. I'm using Mac Office 2011. Did you ever get more information or a fix? I'm using PowerPoint because hyperlinks aren't supported in Keynote.
  3. macrumors newbie

Jan 26, 2013
    Eastern time zone

I don't have an answer for PowerPoint but hyperlinks are definitely supported in Keynote. PowerPoint stinks.
  4. macrumors 6502a

Stooby Mcdoobie

Jun 26, 2012
    Please check the date of the last post before posting in a thread. You bumped this two year old thread (last post was almost a year ago) without providing any helpful information.