Forza Motorsport goes gold for xbox!!! May 3rd in US.

Discussion in 'Games' started by GorillaPaws, Apr 15, 2005.

1. GorillaPaws macrumors 6502a

GorillaPaws

I know that this isn't "mac gaming" related, but for anyone with an xbox that even remotely enjoys racing, this will be THE GAME to buy this spring. It's basically a souped-up version of Gran Turismo (it has vehicle damage, exterior and more extensive performance mods, Online play, the Ferari and Porche liscenses etc.). Here's a link to a good fan website: http://norm302.forzacentral.com/ it looks to be awesome!!!

2. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Or you can wait for the XBox 2 version...
    [​IMG]

Although I'm not personally buying an XBox 2 (dreamcast of the next gen), it is a pretty sight
    :D

If the huge pic bothers anybody post and I'll reduce it to a URL.

I like High Definition... :D

3. Laslo Panaflex macrumors 65816

Laslo Panaflex

Isn't this the same game that got the blue screen of death and was getting 1fps when conan obrien was playing it at Bill Gates' CES keynote this year?

Yay can't wait! :rolleyes:

/don't have an xbox anyway.

4. GorillaPaws thread starter macrumors 6502a

GorillaPaws

yes it is :)
    still looking foreward to it though.

5. crap freakboy macrumors 6502a

crap freakboy

Good pretty close to finishing TOCA Racing 2, can't think of any other decent racing games I haven't played. PGR2 done. Flatout done. Rallisport2 done. Currently playing Splinter Cell chaos theory, amazing game- great atmosphere and gameplay. Oh and DOOM3, not exactly scary just disturbing. TimeSplitters Future thingy, all the ingredients for a brilliant game...but doesnt quite work. Brothers in Arms...very good but thats all. I could go on but...thank god I had it chipped. Oh Republic Commando very, very good a msut buy if youre a Star Wars fan, great production values.