Found Stupid/annoying Gateway ad

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iPhil, Mar 26, 2006.

1. iPhil macrumors 68040

iPhil

Only up to 4GB of Ram,<<:confused: :confused: .. but Mac PM has 16GB 533 DDR2 ECC SDRAM - 8x2GB :eek: :cool:

Bolden part is my part of the info :confused: :confused:

And Gateway says they'll service/support it for life even after the service period is up, umm how can you say that when your stock price is @ $2.40 per share.. :confused: :confused:

gateway info

2. dornoforpyros macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

your reading WAAY to much into this. I also find it amusing that equate a gateway ad (note NOT microsoft) as being an XP ad.

I find the venom some in the mac community have towards PCs to be sickening at times. I mean lets face, not everyone wants a mac, and there's nothing wrong with that. But you don't need to turn every PC ad into a "man do I hate M$ GRRRRRRRRRR :mad: " thread

3. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

^ What he said.

If I wanted to, I could do the same thing to Apple. Pick apart every bit of their site, look for stuff that's misleading, bad, or just something to make fun of.

:rolleyes:

4. Eric5h5 macrumors 68020

Yeah, but "RAM memory" is pretty amusing. Kind of like a "USB bus" or an "OEM manufacturer". Or an "SKU unit". Hey, this is kinda fun....

--Eric

5. iPhil thread starter macrumors 68040

iPhil

I was trying to post something that i thought was annoying :eek:

it wasn't meant be a 'hate' M$ft thread

6. alexstein macrumors 6502a

alexstein

I don't like Gateway, Dell or any other Low end PC-maker. But this is a little nit picking to me. They have to advertise there stuff somehow. Now days it's not only computer geeks that buy those products. It's somewhat helpful for the below average user that it's at least a little explanatory for them.

7. dornoforpyros macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

then why did you title it Found Stupid/annoying XP ad?