Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
That would be amazing! All my favourite shows are on fox. 24, House, Family Guy, Futurama, Prison Break.

aafuss1

macrumors 68000
May 5, 2002
Gold Coast, Australia
That's great news-I'd love to be able to watch Futurama, Family Guy or The Simpsons on a iPod. Just emailed Viacom as well, to see if they would be interested/or willling to comment about making their content available on iTunes.

Now, ABC/ABC2 (the Australian ABC), should also offer their shows on iTMS AU in the future.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
He shoots, he scrores... i would love fox on Itunes. the only other thing is NBC... i want my SVU:D

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
aafuss1 said:
That's great news-I'd love to be able to watch Futurama, Family Guy or The Simpsons on a iPod. Just emailed Viacom as well, to see if they would be interested/or willling to comment about making their content available on iTunes.

Now, ABC/ABC2 (the Australian ABC), should also offer their shows on iTMS AU in the future.

Do you reckon it's going to take as long for us to get more video content as it did for us to get the store? I certainly do.

Carn Apple, get your content for everyone before you launch it, not just the states.

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
It'll be interesting to see what Fox Australia does. Remember them getting frustrated with the lack of a Star Wars 1 DVD? :)

kwajo.com

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2002
Bay of Fundy
they'd better offer this in Canada, I want to buy classic Simpsons episodes. oh wait, I might as well buy the DVDs. meh anyway, this is a good thing if it works out

eva01

macrumors 601
Feb 22, 2005
Gah! Plymouth
Now all i need is CBS for my CSI :p would make me buy a new iPod right off the bat and download simpsons and futurama and all CSIs ^^

blueflame

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2003
Studio City
how will they do it

the simpsons, what 15 years? thats one hellofa lot of episodes to put up, how will they orgonize it well so people can find waht they want?
andreas

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
maestro55 said:
I wonder who owns the rights to the seinfeld episodes, that would be nifty to have on an ipod. But I am a seinfeld freak, so I think I might be one of the only ones to buy it.

I have all of the DVDs released so far and I am working on putting all of the episodes on my ipod. The only thing thats holding me back right now is the way videos are organized. They just have a name. It should be like music; go artists (show) / Album (season) / Episode. That would make a lot more sense to me.

Kobushi

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2005
Right behind you.
blueflame said:
the simpsons, what 15 years? thats one hellofa lot of episodes to put up, how will they orgonize it well so people can find waht they want?
andreas

Bah, that's what shuffle's for. Every episode of (simpsons/familyGuy/futurama) should be one that you want :D

balamw

Moderator emeritus
Aug 16, 2005
New England
killuminati said:
It should be like music; go artists (show) / Album (season) / Episode. That would make a lot more sense to me.
See this thread: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/164710/

You should soon be able to set the "TV Show" tags in M4V files. This should allow for "Show" "Season" "Episode Number" tags and more.

I'm not sure how these are seen on the iPod, since I haven't purchased any TV from iTMS.

B

Dr. Dastardly

macrumors 65816
Jun 26, 2004
I live in a giant bucket!
200px-Doctor_Zoidberg.png

Extra Futurama episodes lying around I can haul them away for you maybe?

Konradx

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Canada
i always seem to miss every second new family guy episode..would be nice..though in Canada we dont even have the current episodes avialable..which i dont understand why..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.