Free Final Cut Express Tutorials??

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by michael-appleru, Jul 27, 2006.

1. michael-appleru macrumors regular

I am wanting to buy Final Cut Express, but before I get I want to know all of the things it can do and how you do them.

Are there any Free Final Cut Express Tutorials out there???

Also I am wondering do you get Free Final Cut Express Tutorials with Final Cut Express??

2. wdunay3 macrumors newbie

There are!

I just bought Final Cut Express 3.5 a few weeks ago (had to get eh Universal Binary version for my new MacBook Pro). Interestingly enough Apple now includes a Tutorial Video DVD that runs your through the basics of using the app. I haven't gone through the whole thing yet but it's much better then the Apple Trainins series book I bought)

After going through the tutorial DVD, though, I'd highly recommend getting the Apple Training book as a follow up. Makes a good reference place as well as covers some advanced topics.

Here's the link on Amazon.com if your interested:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/03...6964/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-0877606-9160835?ie=UTF8

Cheers

3. michael-appleru thread starter macrumors regular

so the ony way to get FREE tutorials is to buy Final Cut Express?? Are thier any online???

4. alabamer macrumors newbie

5. speakerwizard macrumors 68000

speakerwizard