Free iPod mini when you fly~!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by flyfish29, Aug 6, 2004.

1. flyfish29 macrumors 68020

flyfish29

Check this out. Song airlines has a promo for everything from 100 free iTunes songs to free iPod Mini. Limited airports though! Damn! Wanted a mini!

Song

2. mikeyredk macrumors 65816

But who flies in september? Schools open... guess thats why they give promotions and discounts.

3. Elan0204 macrumors 65816

Elan0204

4. flyfish29 thread starter macrumors 68020

flyfish29

Not everybody that likes iPods is in school...of course I am a grad student future teacher and soon to be principal so I guess it applies to me. Crap, I wanted an iPod Mini! Oh well.

5. musicpyrite macrumors 68000

musicpyrite

AAAAHHHH!!!!

Free iPods! Ban! Ban! Ban!

The Horor!

:p

6. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

Wow - I was going to jump in and try to get this wastelanded, and, lo and behold, it's legitimate! ;)

For me, I can fly Boston->Florida for ~$175 round trip. Wish I needed to - for $525, I could get three round trips and a mini. Not a bad deal. Of course, I'd need to do it all in a month, but still....

7. flyfish29 thread starter macrumors 68020

flyfish29

If you are going to reply, go to enough trouble to read the link! Legit offer. Don't assume without knowing the info. :p

Yeah, I was able to fly out of Boston, but started doing the math. I don't need to go someplace three times in a month (well I do, but can't I guess is a better word.) Even if I did I could work the 40 or so hours and money it would take in gas and parking too that it would take for three flight. When you take into consideration having to get to BOS, paying for parking, waiting at the airport, flying to FL and back each time and just outright buy a mini and probably a reg. iPod.

wish it was over a 6 month period and they flew to Kansas city or at least another midwestern city where I could visit family.

8. KevRC4130 macrumors 6502

I wonder if it has to be 3 tickets to a single person, or just 3 tickets sold to the same trip (like a family of 3).

9. musicpyrite macrumors 68000

musicpyrite

Nahh, I did read the link, it's just like jsw said, I was gonna jump down the guys throat who was doing this.....

I still say we ban you. ;) :D

10. spikymohawks macrumors newbie

spikymohawks

11. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

Likewise - I have no reason to go to Florida. If I did, though - like if family was there - it'd be a pretty good deal. And my parents would love it. ;)