Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

3-22

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 19, 2002
How long did it take to start receiving their free magazine subscription when you registered your Mac? I registered over 6 months ago... Did they forget about me? Any ideas on who I can call?

Thanks in advance...

dvdh

macrumors 6502
Apr 6, 2004
If I remember correctly, I bought my Ibook in June and the first copy of Macworld that I got was the December edition. So chances are that they didn't forget and as soon as you forget about it, the mag will likely show up on the doorstep . . . .

Celeron

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2004
Umm, when I registered my Powerbook, I got an email about the Macworld subscription. The email gave me the option of choosing an eletronic format (that works with the Zinio reader) or the regular newstand paper edition. I choose the regular magazine and I've received 3 (!) since I registered in April.

I think I completed my registration on April 1st or so, I got the email a few days later, and the first magazine showed up in about 2 weeks after that.

operastarlet

macrumors member
Feb 5, 2004
USA
I got the download edition. But normal magazine subscriptions that come in the mail take a while to get processed and then actually sent out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.