Free next day uk delivery on iPods and lots of them too!!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by mighty.matt, Nov 5, 2004.

1. mighty.matt macrumors newbie

Nov 5, 2004
    I've just brought my very first iPod. It's taken me ages to find a website with stock. I fould this site advertising in Stuff magazine
    They have loads of iPods in Stock and they are offering free next day delivery!! They sell loads of iPod accessories as well. I thought it would be a good idea to share this info as I like in the South of England and shops just dont have the supply. Hope I can help someone.

Matt :)
  2. munkle macrumors 68030

Aug 7, 2004
    On a jet plane
    Didn't realise that iPods were is such short supply, guess I'm lucky being in London. But thanks for the tip anyway, enjoy your new iPod! :)
  3. stevehaslip macrumors 6502a

Apr 30, 2004
    The Ocean Floor
    you could always try apples uk store (on the web) Although you might not get next day delivery i'm pretty sure that they'll have stock! But yeah i know what you mean mighty.matt, in london even the crappy tech shops in tottenham court road have stacks of iPod boxes on display. There are definately a few iPods to shift in london this christmas!