Free Printer

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by kaltsasa, Jan 30, 2005.

1. kaltsasa macrumors 6502a

Does anyone know if the free Epson deal from Apple includes the Mac Mini.

Purchase a Mac and a qualifying Epson printer between November 2, 2004 and April 12, 2005 — and get up to $100 back by mail. See Rebate Form for details.

The rebate form doesn't have Mac Mini on it, all the others though. But the link clearly says buy a Mac and get yer rebate. Anyone know for certain?

2. SurfinSHELL23 macrumors regular

3. kaltsasa thread starter macrumors 6502a

Oh man that is so awesome. I have an apple laserwriter 16/600 myself(damn thing is a tank) but grandma's printer just died on her imac and was going to have me go buy a new one. And now one is going to land free in my lappy lap lap. I'm gunna win some serious brownie points, thanks Apple and thank you SurfinSHELL23.

4. kaltsasa thread starter macrumors 6502a

ONe more question.The coupon must be postmarked within 30 daysof your purchase date. This is probebly a given but that purchase date is going to consist of the date that they actually charge my card and ship it, not the date that I order it. Because if I order it today and it doesn't ship for 32 days I don't want to be screwed out of my rebate.

5. cubixcrayfish macrumors member

cubixcrayfish

I called the apple store about this, my printer shipped about 26 days from the time my mac will get here, and 4 days isn;t a long time to get it together. The guy said they will honor the date I get my mini mac not the day the printer shipped

6. SurfinSHELL23 macrumors regular

Glad I could help. So many people miss out on this deal.

I read somewhere of a guy who was having issues because it has to be on the same receipt and he canceled his G5 order due to vid card availability. The Apple Rep said not to worry about it after she realized the hassle of creating a paper trail and issued him a $99 credit. :)