Free Rapidweaver Themes

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by djearlybird, Jul 25, 2008.

1. macrumors regular

Anyone have a good link to free themes?

Best i've found so far was http://www.designdifferent.org/

Please post if there is any you frequently visit, thanks!:apple:

2. macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says.....that's not a bad site - some nice themes there. I got RW as part of one of the Macupdate bundles but never really used it yet as it seemed every theme or add-on was costing more that it was worth, making the software uneconomical for what I would use it for. I might play around with some of these though and see how it goes. Thanks.....oh yeah!

3. macrumors newbie

Free Themes

you can get demo and free .rwtheme files from rapid-ideas.com

4. macrumors 6502

TonyK

Those were my thoughts until today when I decided my site needed to get re-born. It had been dead since moving away from Windows hosted servers to Linux hosted servers. Pretty hard to run .Net code on a PHP/Perl/etc based system.

The basic RapidWeaver 4.4.2 (I think that is it) did a good job and I've learned some things. Enough that I'm going to upgrade very soon to v5.

5. macrumors 6502

TonyK

Shortly after my post, I did upgrade to V5 of RapidWeaver and like it. I've collected a few themes and plug-ins. Still debating on the blog plug-in (native or purchased).

Also considering how to plug RW in to a CMS like drupel (sp).