Free Rapidweaver Themes

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by djearlybird, Jul 25, 2008.

1. macrumors regular

Jul 3, 2007
    Anyone have a good link to free themes?

Best i've found so far was

Please post if there is any you frequently visit, thanks!:apple:
  2. macrumors 68030

Dec 26, 2002
    Albuquerque, NM
    Duff-Man says.....that's not a bad site - some nice themes there. I got RW as part of one of the Macupdate bundles but never really used it yet as it seemed every theme or add-on was costing more that it was worth, making the software uneconomical for what I would use it for. I might play around with some of these though and see how it goes. Thanks.....oh yeah!
  3. macrumors newbie

Nov 20, 2009
    Free Themes

you can get demo and free .rwtheme files from
  4. macrumors 6502

May 24, 2009
    Those were my thoughts until today when I decided my site needed to get re-born. It had been dead since moving away from Windows hosted servers to Linux hosted servers. Pretty hard to run .Net code on a PHP/Perl/etc based system.

The basic RapidWeaver 4.4.2 (I think that is it) did a good job and I've learned some things. Enough that I'm going to upgrade very soon to v5.

5. macrumors 6502

May 24, 2009
    Shortly after my post, I did upgrade to V5 of RapidWeaver and like it. I've collected a few themes and plug-ins. Still debating on the blog plug-in (native or purchased).

Also considering how to plug RW in to a CMS like drupel (sp).