Free Season of Danny Phantom on iTunes?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by adachis, Nov 18, 2006.

1. adachis macrumors newbie

Aug 9, 2006
    Not that I like to admit to watching children's cartoons (I guess we all have our guilty pleasures), but I thought this was worth mentioning. I have a season pass for Avatar but I just somehow received a full season of Danny Phantom for free. Someone must have marked it as Avatar by accident over at Apple :p. Whoops.

Did this happen to anyone else?

- Adam

Attached Files:

2. rockthecasbah macrumors 68020

Apr 12, 2005
    Moorestown, NJ
    Although you admit that you like it, what is it about it that you like? Honestly those shows made me ashamed of Nick and what it had become...

90s Nick = King

3. The Toon Master macrumors 6502

Jul 10, 2006
    Thank you for posting this(read abotu this at another forum)

Nick Screwed up big time(since apple cant screw up, it has to be nick..) Danny Phantom isnt too bad, but not really worth the 1.99 an ep. It's not too actiony, its fro mtthe guy who makes "The Fairly Oddparents"

I might've gotten this if i like Avatar(which i dont like)
  4. todd2000 macrumors 68000

Nov 14, 2005
    Danville, VA
    Right On! "Back in my day" TV was quality, we didn't have the junk that kids watch today.

David The Gnome anyone?
  5. Twinsbb17 macrumors member

Oct 31, 2006
    Woodbury, MN
    Are You Afraid of the Dark?
    All That?
    Legends of the Hidden Temple?
    Global Guts?

I mean the list goes ON and ON!
  6. rubenm macrumors newbie

Nov 8, 2006
    Me Too!

Yeah, it happened to me too. I noticed Johnny Phantom (or what ever) was added to avatar season 2 about 3 weeks ago by mistake, but it wasn't available for download until today. So they had plenty of time to fix it before they gave it free to everybody, but they didn't. I have seen phantom before, and it wasn't that good so I am still debating whether or not to keep it or delete it. And yes I like avatar it is very entertaining.
  7. SuperCompu2 macrumors 6502a

Jul 23, 2006
    words of god
  8. todd2000 macrumors 68000

Nov 14, 2005
    Danville, VA
    I used to love "Are you afraid of the dark" :)