Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

emaja

macrumors 68000
May 3, 2005
Chicago, IL
It happens all the time. Just put it in your cart and wait for it to show up as free. Sometimes it take 2-3 days.

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
emaja said:
It happens all the time. Just put it in your cart and wait for it to show up as free. Sometimes it take 2-3 days.

That is the first time that I have ever seen that. Kinda of misleading if you ask me; a free song that costs 99¢ but then once again becomes a free song when placed in your cart. ;) :)

Le Big Mac

macrumors 68030
Jan 7, 2003
Washington, DC
dmw007 said:
That is the first time that I have ever seen that. Kinda of misleading if you ask me; a free song that costs 99¢ but then once again becomes a free song when placed in your cart. ;) :)

And it doesnt' become free right away.

Apple seems to have problems with this stuff. You get what you pay for, I suppose.

emaja

macrumors 68000
May 3, 2005
Chicago, IL
twoodcc said:
2-3 days? that's kinda odd isn't it?

Yes, it is. I shouldn't make it sound like it is a regular occurrence, but it has happened several times - at least 5 - in the last year. No trouble as I can always check back and get it later.

This particular song is now showing as free in my cart.

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
emaja said:
Yes, it is. I shouldn't make it sound like it is a regular occurrence, but it has happened several times - at least 5 - in the last year. No trouble as I can always check back and get it later.

This particular song is now showing as free in my cart.

That does seem to be a reocurring problem emaja- at least it is fixed (for now). :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.