Freefall screensaver info

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Diatribe, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Diatribe macrumors 601

Diatribe

For everyone that was looking for this app, which starred in the WWDC keynote... Here it is. You can BUY it for $30. What a downer and that after he said DOWNLOAD at the keynote and he spent how long? Three months? Some awesome freeware apps did not take that long... oh well, just wanted to let you guys know. (I guess you cannot blame one for wanting to make money)

http://www.xtrememac.com/freefall/index.shtml

2. logicat2001 macrumors regular

:confused:
    You're complaining that he's charging money for a product he developed? Why don't you do the research, spend "just a month" and give it away to everyone for free, instead.

3. Diatribe thread starter macrumors 601

Diatribe

If you would have read my comment properly, you would have noticed that there is a mistake in there. It has to read:Some awesome freeware apps took longer than that.
    Second, where in my post do you see that I am criticizing him for charging money? The only thing I did was saying that I am dissapointed that you have to pay for it after he said you could download it. Nothing more. And paying $30 for a screensaver? I don't know if this is justified, but if people like you are willing to pay the price... good for him.
    If he'd been upstraight with the fact that it was going to cost sth. nobody would be moaning about it.