Freememory

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Rondofan9, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors member

Pretty sweet application free from the mac app store that tells you how much memory you're using. This application really gives you a feel for how much memory everything uses. You'd be surprised when you're 2GB mac goes from 40MB free to 1GB free. Don't be alarmed if you force quit everything and noticed you still only have 1GB being used. I'm not sure on this you should ask an expert but I believe Airport, Graphics Card, Sound Card, etc use your RAM.

You might not want this 'free' application, it might cost you. Wait..what? You might go looking for more ram lol! I actually ended up ordering 2 x 4gb sticks from crucial.

2. macrumors 603

mobilehaathi

3. thread starter macrumors member

Lmfao? Not at all kid. I got a $25 iTunes card for christmas and finally started looking at mac app store. I also got Real Racing 2 for $12.99 or $11.99 something like that. I was just reviewing apps that I thought was cool, hop off my dick.

Also, take note at my other threads. Go to my page, click forums, then threads started. My only thread like this. And I joined 8 months ago, and this is my first post about these guys. Yeahhh, you look dumb ;)

4. macrumors 68000

rocknblogger

I use this app also and it comes in real handy sometimes. It will also recover memory for you if you want.

5. thread starter macrumors member

Step ahead of you sista..

http://store.apple.com/us/product/M9720G/B

就闭嘴

Thats chinese for shut up.

6. macrumors 6502a

leftywamumonkey

I wouldn't buy anything from someone who misspells Steve Jobs. Just sayin'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.