Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Brandonre

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 8, 2013
Hello everyone. When I go to check the frequent locations setting, it is not there. WiFi Networking is the last entry in the list. Anyone else not have the setting show up?

I am running iOS7b5 on an iphone 4. Is frequent locations for some reason not supported on the iphone 4?

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Jan 27, 2011
Hello everyone. When I go to check the frequent locations setting, it is not there. WiFi Networking is the last entry in the list. Anyone else not have the setting show up?

I am running iOS7b5 on an iphone 4. Is frequent locations for some reason not supported on the iphone 4?

I am on iPhone 5 and it is still there for me.

diegopetrucci

macrumors newbie
Aug 8, 2013

iPhone 4 owner here: frequent locations was present in beta 1, disappeared in 2 (and did not come back). Always upgraded to newer betas via over-the-air updating.

Brandonre

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 8, 2013
Definitely in the right spot. Per the other posters with iphone 4, it looks like it is just left out of our build for some reason. Seems an odd thing to leave out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.