Friend Ideas

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Shaun.P, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Shaun.P macrumors 68000

Shaun.P

Hi there,

I have planned this whole day to spend with my best friend however I am lacking some ideas on what we could do? I am taking him for lunch, and I have bought a film on DVD which he really liked at the movies and we are going to watch that. However that obviously doesn't take a full day. So I was wondering if anyone here could give me ideas of things we could arrange to do, that aren't too expensive and fun?

I live in Scotland, so if anyone knows anything region specific, let me know!

I know this might seem like a weird request but I want to make this a really good day and I'm just lacking some insight.

Shaun

2. Cepe Indicum macrumors regular

One thought... pub :) (Unless you're under 18 of course, then don't read this as incitement to commit a criminal act!)

Seriously though, go paintballing! Had a blast the other day... meet loads of new people, shoot the ones you don't get along with straightaway... doesn't get better!

Whatever, have a good day mate.

3. djstarrock macrumors 6502a

djstarrock

I think the pixar exhibition is on in Edinburg, it could be interesting.

4. Shaun.P thread starter macrumors 68000

Shaun.P

That definitely sounds interesting but it's in April! Will def do that next month though!

5. Shaun.P thread starter macrumors 68000

Shaun.P

I can't organise enough people for paintballing :(. And it's Scotland... it isn't exactly nice weather. :(. We're both old enough for the pub (19) might keep that in mind.

6. djstarrock macrumors 6502a

djstarrock

7. Shadow macrumors 68000

Shadow

I saw that in London, it wasn't as good as it was advertised. Really boring actually, just a few drawings. Nothing on how they made it (apart from story-boarding).

8. shirley macrumors member

friend ideas

hope this helps how about

ice skating

ten pin bowling

local pub quiz

9. dops7107 macrumors 6502a

dops7107

pr0n :D

Or computer games. Or a bike ride through the local scenery. Or cook something good. Hmmm, difficult to plan and fill a whole day when there's someone else to consider! Makes me wonder how I ever fill my day... yawn, work I guess, then there's not enough time for anything else.

10. Shaun.P thread starter macrumors 68000

Shaun.P

Ok, I've came up with an another idea: We both like Family guy and I'm going to go onto TV.com, and we'll watch three of the top rated episodes which'll take up an hour!

Anyone got any other ideas?

Shaun