Friends of Macrumors, my name is King Cobra!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by King Cobra, Mar 3, 2002.

1. King Cobra macrumors 603

Would someone like to tell me why the f**k I got jumped on (see all the posts below) when, years after I come aboard, people introduce themselves similarly, got lots of online handshakes, and I got slammed at instead?

Well, until then, F*** you all for being such jerks.

2. kishba macrumors 6502a

kishba

WTF? why do you even have to announce yourself. everyone else here proves their value through their posts.

i'll judge you later, but for now i feel this is a useless post

3. King Cobra thread starter macrumors 603

Would someone like to tell me why the f**k I got jumped on (see all the posts below) when, years after I come aboard, people introduce themselves similarly, got lots of handshakes, and I got slammed at instead?

WHY?!

4. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

Kid, I guess you got in to the wrong forum. The basic dinamic here is this:
    Usually you post some thing that most of the time every body else know or some thing that have been discused 20.000 time before and then, we are gonna try to get off topic or humiliate each other back and foward just for fun.

Allways reminding that this is a Mac forum first.

I know ARN (the operator) is trying hard to keep the control and most of us play the game, but not everything is mac in this world.

So, we used to be a bit rude to each other, mostly to kill stress and for fun, nothing never personal.

If you keep writing like that, we are gonna have a lot of fun too :D

Welcome.

5. Gelfin macrumors 68020

Gelfin

I think what everyone's trying to say is...

Calm the f*** down, kid. Precocity isn't as charming as you might think. In fact, it's pretty damned annoying. Any chance you have to impress people is going to be lost because you're trying way too hard. Grownups don't do that. In fact, if you hadn't announced yourself to be sixteen, I would have guessed younger.

6. Spock macrumors 68000

Spock

You should change it to Mr. Stuckonmyself.
    P.S X-Box sucks

7. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

Ladies & Gents....u already know me!

my name is eyelikeart....

and I promise to post as much as possible in my time here....

while I won't always have a lot to say.....I'll give my word I'll make as many small comments as possible on most subjects being discussed....

I will get flamed for my actions....but take note I couldn't care less...

oh....and I did it all for a coffee mug!

8. King Cobra thread starter macrumors 603

Would someone like to tell me why the f**k I got jumped on (see all the posts above and below) when, years after I come aboard, people introduce themselves similarly, got lots of handshakes, and I got slammed at instead? I still don't understand...

9. voicegy macrumors 65816

voicegy

Sandy Eggo - MacRumors Member since 1-1-2002
    HAHAHA! Hey eyelikeart, you hit THAT on the head!:D

Oh, what would we do without these ocassional goofy posts...they're quite fun, actually.

Hey King, don't sweat it. Just remember that when one TRIES for "popularity", one rarely succeeds. It shouldn't be a goal in anyones' life. There's scores of movies out there that show the futility of such a quest, (but I don't have any in mind at the moment...damn old mind of mine!)

In a week or so, this will be forgotten, and as you pop up here and there and contribute, over time, you'll be one of the gang and appreciated. Don't be embarrassed...it's part of growin' up.

Be good!

Scott

10. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

I hope you have fire retardent shorts cobra... cause it looks like you might need them from time to time.

We sometimes get into deep discussions here about life, the universe, and everything. But it is all good (except for those damned trolls, where's my ax?).

Just don't put up any postings that are blatant ads for peecee hardware or such and you will do ok. Many of us hate the dreaded micro$oft, and everything they represent. I personally won't purchase their products unless I have no choice. Even then, I refuse to pay retail.

Many of us also won't care if you have a hex-box, or a p whatever system doing things.. First and foremost this is a MAC forum. Stick with that subject at heart and you shouldn't need the body armor too often. :D

11. Taft macrumors 65816

Taft

Why???

I had a mean post all typed up, but had a change of heart at the last second.

I think everything has been said on the original post's content.

And KingCobra, its good to see that you understand your little faux pas. Take it down a notch or two and you'll do fine 'round here.

Welcome!

Matthew

12. dnelsongb macrumors member

Be nice to the snake!

We should be nice to him, he might be retarded, thats why his parents buy him all his toys.

Anyone who anounces themselves anywhere has to be compensating for lack of another.

I'm sure he has that feeling of not belonging anywhere. So he tries too hard everywhere. Maybe somewhere someone besides himself might respect him.... FAT CHANCE!

Good luck in the lions den cobra, cause your just a funny looking snack not a snake.

13. teabgs macrumors 68030

teabgs

King Cobra or Gocyrus??

A bit of a dilema now. Do I make fun of this 13 year old kid "king cobra" or the mentally 13 year old Gocyrus? Did I say 13...I meant 16, yes....that's right, 16.

Anyway, I just wanted to get into it for *&&*'s and giggles. Um, if your 16 you should go get a driver's liceanse and try and get laid or something. Just come here when youre in school or something....theres a lot more to life then having a good (if any) rep at a rumors site.

Ya, just tone it down a little bit man, it makes me uneasy when people talk like that...unless they have a HUGE pole stuck up their arse. Then its acceptable.

And BTW Xbox is a piece of crap. you should get a video camera and film yourself beating it with a crow bar and then pouring gasoline all over the part and setting it ablaze. If you want good games get a PS2.

14. Beej macrumors 68020

Beej

I think we should be nice to Cobra because he has good grammar and spelling. That's something that is missing on the Internet these days... :D