From SE to imac

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by mac15, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Taft macrumors 65816

Taft

What's the tally of Mac success stories that have been published in the since the original iMac came out? I wonder how that tally compares to the number of predictions of Apple's demise that were published before then?

We're really starting to pick up momentum. :)

Matthew

2. mac15 thread starter macrumors 68040

mac15

Its simple the imac is a success
    If I could keep tally of success storys I would but
    I haven't got that many toes and fingers:p

Well done apple and we hope for more success

3. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

Speaking of iMac articles, if any of you read nytimes.com there's an interesting article and discussion forum on how the beige box was phased out...

Unfortunately, it doesn't credit Apple nearly enough with this trend, although it does say they were the first to do it...
    It more focuses on what cool knock-offs PC clones are doing. They haven't really credited Apple with phasing out colors in favor of high-style units in white, steel, and gray gloss finishes... None of the other PC manufacturers are doing anything close, tho some of the more cutting edge ones are taking Apple's cue already... Black boxes and stuff... very boring

I haven't gotten into the discussions, 'cause I don't have the energy to be a zealot right now :) but i'm sure Apple lovers are in short supply...

:D
    pnw