Front Row, Photo slideshow background music...

Discussion in 'macOS' started by MalcolmJID, Mar 25, 2007.

1. MalcolmJID macrumors 6502a

...can I change this?

When I just go into Front Row, then Photos, then Library, when that loads, it always plays the same classical background music....can I change this?

2. psycoswimmer macrumors 65816

psycoswimmer

Hmm. You don't like Minuet in G? :p

In iPhoto, go to the album you want to make the slideshow out of. Click "slideshow" at the bottom. You'll see a slideshow made in that left column. Then you can click music (the green iTunes icon) to select other Apple sample music (like "Barbeque Blues") or something from your iTunes library.

3. Cult Follower macrumors 6502a

Cult Follower

4. metman787 macrumors member

If you dont want to keep making slideshows you can just choose the album and press play in the bottom right hand corner of iPhoto. This brings up a menu which has a music option. Choose the music you want for the album and save it and from now on in front row it will play that music.

5. Gentile macrumors regular

Gentile

That was a nice tip. Now if only we could do a playlist or random songs.

6. richard.mac macrumors 603

richard.mac

the Front Row photo slideshow music settings is what your set in iPhoto's music slideshow settings.

7. Lazzer R1 macrumors member

Is there any way to select a different song that frontrow will play for each event?

Its irritating that when I show photos in frontrow, the music plays over and over. It would be great if when the event changes, the music would change. Minuet in G is perfect for a family meal or wedding, but it doesn't really work when looking at photos from a party.