Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

R.Youden

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 1, 2005
Hi,

I have just bought an eyeTV Hybrid and so far it looks very nice. One question is that when I load the eyeTV full screen menu there is no FrontRow short cut as shown on the following website here. I am using software 2.3.1.

Anyone know how to get this feature as it looks really good. Thanks.

MisterEd

macrumors 6502
Jan 2, 2006
I think that's because the full screen menu has very recently had an overhaul, and no longer includes this menu item. you can now get to both front row and the eyetv menus seperately by either holding the menu button on your remote, or just pressing it once. I hope that makes sense!

R.Youden

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 1, 2005
But why? Having the link in eyeTV makes things so much easier!

MisterEd

macrumors 6502
Jan 2, 2006
Yeah I totally agree, I'm not really sure what happened with the full screen thing - it started out being almost exactly like Front Row visually, then in the latest update they completely changed it to their own style... maybe they had some trouble with it being so similar or something?
Anyway, I have it set up now so that from within EyeTV, I press menu once to enter front row, and hold it down to enter full screen menu

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.