FS: $1000 Drysdales gift certificate

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by mlrproducts, Sep 16, 2006.

1. macrumors 6502

$1000 gift certificate to Drysdales, good online or from catalog. They have Carhart stuff, Tony Lama and Justin boots, stetson hats and much more.

www.drysdales.com

I'd sell it for $700 shipped insured. (I've gotten the GC and now have it in hand)

2. macrumors regular

I can give like $50 for it is that a good enough offer?

3. macrumors 6502

Just out of curiosity, how in the world did you happen to just recive that. You dont work on a farm do you? ANd you arent on the PBR tour?

4. macrumors 68030

xfiftyfour

Hey, have you ever heard of sites like cardavenue or certificateswap? You can buy, sell, or trade gift certs that you don't want/need - might be worth trying there.

good luck!

5. thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the info! I was thinking of fleabayin it, but since it isn't as popular of a store I didn't know what I'd get for it.

Dang haven't been on for a little bit due to a new job, but got on tonight and got some great info!

BTW - I'll sell it here for $800 if anyone who loves Macs and ostrich-skin boots wants it!

6. macrumors 6502

szsiddiq

lol, wow what a horible thing to win! jk jk

7. thread starter macrumors 6502

Ironically I only entered the contest that one day, they did it for 30 and gave away different things every day. I thought the "Tony Lama" boots were womens boots that I could just eBay or something..