FS: 17 inch MBP 2.16 GHz 1gb Ram 100gb HDD

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by mikelong622, Jan 5, 2008.

1. mikelong622 macrumors 6502

Sep 29, 2006
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    For Sale:

17 Inch Macbook Pro

- 17 inch Matte Screen
    - Built in iSight camera
    - 100 GB HDD
    - 1 GB Ram
    - OSX 10.5
    - 2.16 GHz Intel Core Duo Processor

This has been a fantastic computer, however I bought a new Macbook because I needed something a bit more portable. It has a few cosmetic flaws, a few minor scratches (shown in pictures) and a little bit of wear on the keyboard. All the keys can still be seen clearly, and all the keys work perfectly. The screen is in great condition. I have yet to find any dead pixels. It comes with all the original accessories; charger, adapter, and IR remote. I even have my Apple Stickers which I know everyone loves. This laptop does NOT have a warranty on it. It is out of the first year of warranty (Purchased March 2006).

The one negative about this laptop is that I am not able to include my OSX discs with it. I have misplaced my Tiger discs and I share a Leopard family pack so I cannot part with it.

The price I am asking for is $1500.00 + shipping. I am willing to ship anywhere, and anyhow, provided it is covered for by the purchaser. I am also open to negotiations, and possibly even a trade for a 15 inch MBP.

If you have any questions, feel free to respond to this thread, email me at mikelong622@gmail.com, or send me an IM at michaellong622. I usually always have my computer on so I usually can respond fairly quick.

Thank You.

Attached Files: