FS: 4g 20 GB iPod *CHEAP*

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by hcopp, Jul 13, 2005.

1. hcopp macrumors regular

I have a click wheel ipod, monochrome screen for sale. I have had it since the release and it does have scratches, nothing deep, just everyday use scratches. The screen has a few scratches on it, but nothing that takes away from reading it in any way whatsoever. I am looking to get ~175 for it, I do not have the original box, as far as i know, but i may be able to locate it. I have the ipod, firewire cable, and AC adapter. I also have an extra AC adapter that i will throw into the mix. no original software either. The battery is still top notch, i have never had a serious problem in regards to the battery draining too quickly. Also, i will keep it formatted and send all my music along with it. it is completely full with around 2500 songs. email me at coppwill@msu.edu if interested

2. EvilDoc macrumors 6502a

EvilDoc

3. hcopp thread starter macrumors regular

4. eraidnflux macrumors newbie

re:ipod question

i am very interested would u accept payment through paypal please let me know thanx

5. wide macrumors 6502a

$125 shipped? Yes, I'm cheap. But I already have an iPod and Apple sells used 4G iPods (that usually look brand new) for $219 w/ box and cables and a one year warranty. That also comes with new accessories (including headphones).

6. Chef Medeski macrumors 6502a

Chef Medeski

125. Just a ocuple weeks ago people laughed at you for asking for $215. Geez. If those are the current prices I'm not selling mine.

7. hcopp thread starter macrumors regular

i would definitely accept payment through paypal and could get it shipped out tomorrow, sorry i do not have any pictures guys, i dont have a digital camera. But, all i can say is i have never had a problem with it operation wise, though it is a bit scratched, as i said before. and for 175...id pay for shipping. let me know.

8. 1rottenapple macrumors 65816

Lame.

You (the seller) should have just not stated the song thing in the post, and just tell the buyer about the songs later.

9. JzzTrump22 macrumors 65816

Who cares if he gives his music away. It's not illegal. The music was purchased (assumed) so therefore he is not doing anything illegal.

10. ITASOR macrumors 601

ITASOR

I guarantee he's not giving it away....he's keeping another copy for himself most likely.

11. corywoolf macrumors 65816

corywoolf

can anyone say stolen iPod? Maybe not, but it is Detroit. I will give him credit for not being a new member though. It may not be stolen, but seriously, it is detroit. gotta love stereo types...

:p ;)

only 30 posts???? maybe he is just checking this site to see what he can get.

12. roadapple macrumors regular

from a jacka$$ who doesn't list where he is from.

A photo would be nice, but a playlist would be better, sparty on

13. corywoolf macrumors 65816

corywoolf

from near detroit, oddly enough, and I was joking, It is always the first thought that pops into my head though. No offense meant, this is probably not a hot (as in stolen) item

14. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

More to the point: This discussion forum does not tolerate any sales of or discusssion of how to get pirated software or music. Read the rules and respect them please.

15. eraidnflux macrumors newbie

IPod Question2

i would just like to purchase the ipod. if the ipod is still available please contact me with your paypal info so that i can send it to that account thanks