FS: Apple Pocket Watch

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by real_murray, Feb 18, 2005.

1. real_murray macrumors member

Aug 19, 2004
    Anyone want to make me an offer on this? Drop me a message.

This is an Apple Computer pocket watch. Says “iMake it happen” on the cover. Multicolor Apple Logo on the face with the “Think Different” Slogan. Hands run counter-clockwise. See Photo. Comes with collector’s Tin and chain. See Picture.

Attached Files:

2. Demon Hunter macrumors 68020

Mar 30, 2004
    Wow, such a thing exists! I am still waiting for my Apple-logo boxers. Wonder what the ladies will think of that. ;)
  3. rtdgoldfish macrumors 6502a

Jul 4, 2004
    Jacksonville, FL
    That is really cool. I have no idea how much to offer for it. What were you thinking it is worth?? I might be interested.
  4. bigandy macrumors G3

Apr 30, 2004
  5. Electric Monk macrumors member

Jan 9, 2005
    The regular Think Different watch goes for 90+ USD, more for the white face, more for the multicolored Apple logo.

I have no idea what this is worth, easily 160 USD I would think; whether or not you would get that much is something else.
  6. real_murray thread starter macrumors member

Aug 19, 2004
    Come on now, SOMEONE must have some money to burn! :)
  7. Electric Monk macrumors member

Jan 9, 2005
    Sorry mate, already have a Think Different wristwatch and don't need a pocket watch.
  8. Eniregnat macrumors 68000

Jan 22, 2003
    In your head.
    It isn't as old school as it looks; the tin has the red Apple logo.

Windup or battery?

I wish I could afford it. Symbol of the Alpha Nerd.
    I will have to assert my dominance the old fashioned way.

Edit: That is just too cool! Envy is not good. This is just a reminder that I should try to get my debts in order so that I can jump of neat stuff like this.