FS: Black 2gb nano sealed

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by magid, Jul 25, 2006.

1. macrumors 6502

magid

I bought this using my back to school promo with Apple. The upc label has been taken off, but the package is still sealed. I have no use for the nano as I already have a 30gb video. First paypal payment of $165 paid to zamnwo@hotmail.com in the conus takes it. Thanks.

2. macrumors regular

falcon1

I would like to buy your ipod nano, but do you have any pictures?

3. macrumors 6502

Picture this - a Nano - IN THE PACKAGE!

Came up with this in a quick Google...
    [​IMG]

4. thread starter macrumors 6502

magid

thanks mlr, falcon if you want to buy it just send the money through paypal and its yours.

5. macrumors 65816

6. macrumors regular

falcon1

7. macrumors regular

falcon1

I'm going to buy it.

8. macrumors 68040

MovieCutter

If I'm not mistaken, the OP says the first person to send paypal gets it...better hop to it jayeskreezy.

9. macrumors 6502

thats crazy to just paypal a person before emailing them!

I will take it for $140 shipped..... I missed one for $125 on CL yesterday. there a few now on CL NY for $150.

10. macrumors regular

falcon1

11. macrumors 6502a

it's not really crazy. if you send paypal when someone else already bought it, then the person can click "decline" or "refund" the payment without any paypal fees being assessed to anyone. and if the seller does not refund the money, then you can bring it up to your credit card company.

if you don't want to haggle, then paypaling before emailing is actually the smart thing to do, provided that the seller specifically says "first one to pay, wins"

12. macrumors 65816

That is a lil crazy I think. Someone did that to me once and I sent the item and they said they never got it, but they did AND my paypal account went in the negative. I couldnt do anything about it because they had an unconfirmed address. Sending something paypal like that without the persons consent is dangerous from my experience. Anyway, my wedding is coming up in two weeks and we put nanos on our registry so Lord willing we'll get them.

13. macrumors 6502

drummerbooker14

Really, youi need pictures of a sealed nano. that's like asking apple themself to take a picture of their product