FS: Canon S230 3.1 mp digital camera +128mb cf

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by sworthy, Mar 24, 2005.

1. macrumors regular

Nov 8, 2002
    I have a 2 year old canon digital elph s230 that takes excellent photos that I'm looking to sell. Instead of the dinky 16mb card it came with (and because I got rid of it ages ago) I'm including a 128mb Sandisk Ultra CompactFlash card (has faster read/write speeds than generic brands). On the camera's highest settings it has room for 75 photos.

The camera itself is in *great* shape. I have always used a case when traveling, and there are no scratches. I have all of the hardware that came with the camera originally, including:
    -rechargeable battery (still has a very long life) - I used two batteries initially, the generic one died early, but the cannon battery lasts a long time.
    -Battery charger
    -AV cable (to plug into TV)
    -USB cable
    -wrist strap

The only things I don't have are the manual (if necessary, you can buy one for less than $5, or check reviews that go through the menus) or the photo software (but you'd use iPhoto anyway, right?)

According to eBay, the going rate seems to be anywhere from $170-$215. I'd like around $185 ideally. Email me (no PM) if you're interested: sworthington @ ups . edu (fix the spaces)
  2. thread starter macrumors regular

Nov 8, 2002
  3. macrumors newbie

Oct 18, 2004
    SW Oklahoma
    Still have it?

Still have it? PM me. John