FS/Feeler - assorted iPods

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by mwpeters8182, Sep 13, 2005.

1. mwpeters8182 macrumors 6502

Apr 16, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Hi All,

I'm lookign to sell some iPods I've got lying around.

The first, a 3 month old iPod mini (silver), 4 Gig. 2nd generation, excellent battery life. In great condition, minus a scuff on the bottom from when it got knocked off the table. I will ship it with this marware case (http://www.marware.com/cgi-bin/WebO...atalogCatID=168&wosid=pX6r2nHJTiPfs8VxEDItnM), and an armband case. Asking $180 OBO for all 3. Don't have the headphones, but I do have the cable, and I think a power adapter hangng around here.

Also, I have a broken iPod mini, that the 4gig replaced - it's a 1G 4GB mini, works, somewhat, but the wheel sticks in the "menu" position. It's also pretty beat up, I'm asking $30 - the battery still works fine, so someone might want it for that.

I also have a 1G iPod, that i'm not sure if I want to sell, as it may eventually be a collector's item. However, if anyone is interested, let me know.

2. applemacdude macrumors 68040

Mar 26, 2001
    Over The Rainbow
  3. magid macrumors 6502

Jan 6, 2003
    I will take the broken mini for $30, whats your paypal
  4. mwpeters8182 thread starter macrumors 6502

Apr 16, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Actually, I was able to fix the problem with the broken unit this AM, so I'm not going to part with it. I apologize for putting up the listing.
  5. reberto macrumors 65816

Jul 20, 2005
    trade the silver for the iMac in my siggy + cash?