FS feeler: PowerMac 7500/100

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by GimmeSlack12, Aug 21, 2005.

1. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

Well it has 16mb or RAM and an ATI 4mb VRAM Video In/Out S-video card in it. I think the HD is around 6Gb. Is this even worth selling?

2. applekid macrumors 68020

Maybe if you put it on eBay with a starting bid of a dollar. :confused: Let the money rake in from there, if there's any to rake in.

However, I think most of the people in this forum will tell you to donate it, and I can agree.

...That is if you really don't have a use for the Mac. There's always things like creating an MP3 jukebox, file server, upgrade it and make a nice MAME cabinet or emulation box (that video card makes it pretty useful for this), etc. Just some of the things I plan on doing with old Macs in the future :)

3. GimmeSlack12 thread starter macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

Yeah, I'd figure that respone. As for the jukebox option, my Beige G3 is awaiting its wirelss card, and then it will become such an item. I'm actually a little excited to get that thing going again. Its running 10.3.9 very well.

4. RacerX macrumors 65832

My 7500 gets tons of use daily... but then again, it is perfectly outfitted for the needs I have for it.

5. macEfan macrumors 65816

macEfan

Forbidden, you do not have access to that server
    U could just save it for a backup mac. Or if U wanted to sell it, add some more ram first :)