FS/FT: 12" 1.2ghz iBook

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by amemoryoncelost, Jun 15, 2008.

1. macrumors 6502

iBook with stock specs. combo drive, airport, 30GB HD.
    Just had it's logic board replaced about 5 months ago under applecare and has been used probably, 10-15 times since then, battery was replaced as well. Has normal scratches from regular use, nothing too ugly, but not a collector specimen or anything. Comes with charger and original OS only, no discs since the person I bought it from(here on the forums) did not include them either. Check the pictures and let me know if you're interested. The iBook went for $350 after shipping on ebay a month ago, but a deadbeat buyer has changed my mind about ebay and the fees lately are really killing it as well.

I would like to get 350 shipped for it, but please PM offers or post here. If you have a PS3 or any nikon lenses and would like to trade, might be up for it possibly...

2. macrumors regular

pm'ed you an offer. pics would be great too. thanks.

3. macrumors newbie

ram,drive,airport?

4. thread starter macrumors 6502

stock specs: 30GB HD, 256mb ram, airport extreme, combo drive

sorry, forget everyone is not so familiar with these ibooks, wish I wasn't, hah
    I thought I posted pictures with it, weird....I'm running out the door right now to show someone on craigslist, I will post back if it's gone or not and will add the pictures otherwise... :)