FS/FT 15.2" ALU Powerbook

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by jared_kipe, Jun 27, 2004.

1. macrumors 68030

jared_kipe

This is a 15.2" Aluminum Powerbook with the specs that follow.
    1GHz G4
    256 MB 333MHz DDR SDRAM
    60GB HDD
    Bluetooth and Airport Extreme installed.
    Combo drive

This computer is in great condition, but I, unfortunatly, don't use her much like a laptop. She just sits on my desk, and never moves. I'm looking for a good home for her, a user who will take advantage (so to speak) of her portable properties. With this in mind I will be looking to get a G5, so if anybody wants to trade, I will consider any reasonable options (leaning towards dual here).

The apple special deals section sells this for $1800(without my airport extreme card), and my computer is less than a year old, so you can still purchase Applecare. With this in mind, please send me an offer and we will negotiate.

Thankyou,
    jared_kipe@mac.com
    http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jared_kipe
    Here is my ebay account with 100% positive feedback.

2. thread starter macrumors 68030

jared_kipe

Oh, and I forgot to say anything about pictures, of course you can have any pictures you want, but for now in good faith I will put the picure I took for the thread about desks up here.

Attached Files:

3. thread starter macrumors 68030

jared_kipe

By the way, I will ship with original packaging and software/hardware. That includes the svideo cable, and dvi-vga adapter.

4. macrumors G4

Mord

must resist powerbook need g4 powerbook ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

damn you

i'd buy it but i'm poor

5. thread starter macrumors 68030

jared_kipe