FS/FT: iBook G4 14" 1Ghz

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by ChrisOh, Nov 6, 2004.

1. macrumors newbie

Hey all, I just got this used a few days ago and decided that my business cannot operate on a Mac as well as a PC (my fault). The iBook is in great condition and the ram has been upgraded to 768mb with DVD/CDRW, 14" screen, 40GB hard drive, and an Airport Extreme card. The laptop is in near perfect condition, light surface scratches on the lid that all ibooks have that you can barely see. This iBook is a great piece of technology but I'm looking to sell it or trade it for:

PC laptop with a centrino chip (lightweight too)
    Apple Cinema Displays or large LCD's.

chris.oh@ttu.edu

i have references at heatware.com under Chris and ebay.

2. macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

Why can't you run your business with it? Just wondering, trying to help you out, if its the software or whatever it is. Just curious.

3. macrumors 65816

Elan0204

I might be interested, depending on your asking price.

Would you mind posting one?

4. thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi, i use a lot of windows remote desktop and i didnt realize just how important it was =).

Im asking $1100 shipped.

5. macrumors 6502

if you want to see computers running remote desktop microsoft does have a viewer for mac, and their is always VNC to share your macs screen.

6. macrumors regular

7. macrumors newbie

I have an emachine laptop that i'm looking to offload in favor of a mac, it's not exactly light but it's a powerhouse - you can see the thread here

lemme know if you are interested.

8. thread starter macrumors newbie

Nice laptop linky but small's the word here, looking for a Dell 700m or smaller

9. thread starter macrumors newbie