FS FT Project Gotham Racing 3

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by jared_kipe, Jan 3, 2006.

1. macrumors 68030

jared_kipe

I bought this game while I was on holiday at a friends apartment. He and I like racing simulation games, so we decided to try it for the multiplayer. Well we didn't get into it. So I offer it up for sale. It is in perfect condition, seriously only in my xbox for an hour or so, then in the box.

I'm asking $50usd shipped.
    Maybe trade for another xbox 360 game like Perfect Dark Zero.

2. macrumors G4

Mord

i can vouch for the sellers trustability.

oh and remember pg3 comes with geometry wars, which is as you all know kick ass.

3. thread starter macrumors 68030

jared_kipe

Yeah, I'm not to inthused about the response here. Someone has got to be wrapping up perfect dark and looking for a trade.

4. thread starter macrumors 68030

jared_kipe

Any one interested yet? I'm mainly looking for Perfect Dark Zero, so I can play it online with a friend.. Cough ^^
    Surely someone has finished it and looking for a new game to try.

5. macrumors 6502a

mxpiazza

i'll give you $35 shipped for it, which is about what you can get for it on eBay. the game is $50 new. let me know.

6. thread starter macrumors 68030

jared_kipe

Kinda wanted just a trade, I didn't want to give ebay and papal money for no reason, but I'll consider it.

EDIT: by the way hector, who made that avatar? ;)

7. macrumors 6502a

mxpiazza

ok well let me know, they are going for around $35 on eBay, so you'd be saving yourself some cash on the selling/listing fees. try and let me know in the next day or so, because i'll pick it up somewhere else if you dont want to sell.

8. thread starter macrumors 68030

jared_kipe

Yeah, but you gotta remember, after paypal fee and shipping your 35 bucks is closer to 30 bucks, and I don't see them going for around that on ebay or elsewhere.

9. macrumors 6502a

mxpiazza

well they are going for $35-$38 shipped on eBay, which after shipping and selling fees is lower than $30...

just let me know by the end of the day if you want to sell, if not, no big deal, but let me know so i can get it somewhere else if not.

10. macrumors 6502a

mxpiazza

just picked it up on eBay for $34.99 shipped, so my offer is off the table. good luck.