1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

FS: iPods, TVMicro, and anything else i can get rid of!

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by EHUnlucky7x9@ao, Jun 14, 2007.

1. macrumors 6502

I'm selling what i can find that I have no use for and I can use the cash.

2) Gameboy Micro, games, and charger - $55 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3) Black Nintendo Gamecube, 2 ctrls.... Pending

4) Dreamcast, 1 ctrl, massive memory card, 1 game.... $25 + shipping

Anyone have any interest in a Canon ZR60? $25 shipped?
    The viewfinder shows a blurred picture and it doesn't want to playback a tape, however the mechanisms and parts are fully functional. The LCD is fine and the viewfinder is fine. I believe the CCD has been damaged. The rest of the parts of the ZR camcorder will be sold separately as parts.

Battery - $25 each shipped
    Power adapter - $25 shipped
    Remote - $10 shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. macrumors 6502

Here are the photos of the iPod Mini. I just found out that it has a new battery installed. I have to find the bottom cover. But it comes with the iTrip and the CD, it comes with the original belt clip for the iPod mini... and it comes with a tough skin mini cover with a detachable belt clip.

3. macrumors 6502

20Gb U2 iPod just sold.

4. macrumors 6502

4Gb iPod Mini sold.

5. macrumors 68000

kuebby

I'm interested in the Belkin router. But could I get some more information. Is it like many current wireless routers that is also has a 4-port switch built in?

6. macrumors 6502

Pictures of the Belkin router:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can see the model number there and you can search it in Google. It's just a regular router, but its loaded with DD-WRT so it acts as a repeater. Well i had used it to be a repeater. It was also a temporary wireless bridge between my Xbox 360 and my Wireless G network.

I got rid of all 3 routers that i had because i switched to the wireless N from Apple... but i don't know how to make it allow WDS with my 3 routers... so i just gave up and sold em and this is the last one of the three i have.

7. macrumors 68000

kuebby

I'll take the router, please PM me your paypal information.

8. macrumors 6502

Belkin router sold.

Sale pending on TVMicro

9. macrumors 6502

TVMicro has been sold

Parting out ZR camcorder....

Throw me offers on the game systems. I'd really like to get rid of them.

10. macrumors 6502a

ricgnzlzcr

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got the ipod mini from EHUnlucky7x9@ao and it works perfectly and was packaged great. Highly recommended seller. Thanks again!

11. macrumors 6502

I purchased the TVMicro and received it yesterday. It was in its original box, and just like new. I would do business with EHUnlucky again. Thanks for the good transaction.

12. macrumors 6502

Adding a Gameboy Micro with games and charger and carry pouch for the Gameboy Micro. $55 shipped, paypaled, and tracked.

13. macrumors 6502

Pictures of ZR Camcorder are up and the parts.