FS: Logitech MX900 Bluetooth Mouse (ebay auction)

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by wkw, Nov 13, 2004.

1. wkw
    macrumors 6502

wkw

Hello, I have put my Bluetooth mouse up for auction. Its in brand new condition with no scratches or scuffs. Works perfectly. The CD has Windows XP/2000 drivers only but I was able to use it with my iBook without having to use the logitech base unit, my built in bluetooth picked it right up. I was able program the buttons on the side to control expose. Also right and left click worked normally, as well as the scroll wheel. The base unit is a charger and bluetooth hub, so you can connect any number of different devices such as BT phones, PDA's, headsets and keyboards to your mac.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks for looking, the auction is HERE

bill

2. macrumors 68000

FelixDerKater

What sort of battery life do you get with it?

Also, if you happen to have used an MX700, how does the responsiveness compare?

3. wkw
    thread starter macrumors 6502

wkw

I didn't use it long enough to check out its battery life. I imagine its similar to the mx700. I can go a few days in between charges with my mx700. Its not quite as responsive as my mx700 but its still pretty good. Responsiveness seems similar to the apple bluetooth mice I have tried.

bill

4. wkw
    thread starter macrumors 6502

wkw

auction ends tonight. This is much more functional than the overpriced apple bluetooth mouse!