1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

FS: Mac Mini 1.25ghz + iSight $550 OBO Like NEW

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by BillHarrison, Apr 5, 2005.

1. macrumors 6502

As the title says, everything in perfect condition with all packaging. Free shipping.

Was going to use as an HTPC, but its just not gonna work out for me, I did try!

Bill

2. macrumors 6502

Bump and price reduction, has to go, first 500$ paypal gets it with free shipping! Mac Mini 1.25ghz, like new, and iSight, like new!

Bill

3. macrumors 601

stoid

How much would you want for just the iSight (shipped)?

4. macrumors 6502

I would prefer to sell as a set, as I don't need one without the other.

Bill

5. macrumors member

PM sent

6. macrumors 68000

Does the mini have a Super Drive?

7. macrumors 6502

It is a stock base mini. No bluetooth, superdrive, or airport. Works great, clean, no blemishes. All packaging / software / etc included.

Wanted to use it as an HTPC, but its not gonna work out for me. So I want to sell it.

Bill

8. macrumors 6502

Last price drop, I really need the $$ to put together my HTPC.

450$ paypal gets it shipped to you, come on guys, this is a great deal for a like new mini and iSight!

Bill

9. macrumors 603

jeremy.king

PM Sent.

Do you have any seller references? Can you send me pics?

10. macrumors 6502a

RGunner

interested

have you attempted any modifications or is this a stock Mini (ie overclock?)

11. macrumors 6502

Stock mini. Read up on the overclock, seems worth doing, but im not keeping the machine, so i don't want to mess with it. I liked it alot, but my main use is HTPC, and it just wont do what i need it to. Sad to say, but pc's are way ahead in this area, one day i hope i can make the switch, its just not time yet.

I am always on the bleeding edge, and unfortunately bleeding edge tech just doesnt come for macs.

12. macrumors 6502a

debroglie

sent you a pm

13. macrumors regular

Would it be bad form for me to ask, in this thread, what it lacked for you? I'm curious about using it in some form of HTPC, too. Thanks!

14. macrumors newbie

pm sent

15. macrumors 6502

Doesnt bother me, and its my thread, so who cares!

Lacks in software basically, hard to do some things i want to do. I am sure its coming in time, and i feel the machine is capable. Problem 2, I am a long time pc user, so i have a big pc investment, and making things play nice with my windows pcs just was not fun, as windows media center made things very easy. For a daily use pc, i was loving the mini, but thats not what i got it for, and it wont do what i need in the htpc area. I may try again next year, but im kinda thinking i need to go all mac, or not, and this mixed environment was just causing unneeded headaches. I love OS X, and the mini is an awesome little computer, but for an htpc, when i want the least amount of computer to be seen, the software for htpc's makes it much easier.

16. macrumors member

OK, anybody wann'a spilt this?

First post (but longtime lurker with 60+ postive ebay transactions ((bombbuster1)))

I'll go $85 shipped for the iSight if someone wants the mini for the difference (365+ shipping.) Anyway, can Paypal ASAP as soon as someone let's me know if they completed the transaction.

Just bought a Rev. D 15"AL 1.5G with the Superdrive. Was pleasantly suprised to see that they offered this at the Apple store here in WI (Mayfair.) Thought it was only a BTO option.

Lemme' know. :)

17. macrumors newbie

Bobr, that's a really interesting offer...

I think the only thing holding me back is that if I get Bill's Mini, I have to pay $129 for Tiger...if I wait for two weeks, I get Tiger with my Mini. So for me, this deal would add $129 to the $365 you propose...

Sorry, I'm not threadcrappin...this is a very intriguing deal (for everything for $450), but Tiger's probably holding me back.

18. macrumors 68030

ReanimationLP

Cmon guys, thats one hell of deal to pass up, thats like 200 or so off retail

19. macrumors member

OK....I'll go more for the iSight

OK, I'll go $95.00 for the iSight. Up from my previous offer........

20. macrumors 6502a

debroglie

If I can get some pictures of the computer and some references, I will purchase the Mac Mini for 350.

e-mail me at bradley(dot)haveman(at)hope(dot)edu

I have several references from MR, and my ebay ID is debroglie867

Thanks

21. macrumors 6502

Indohottie

PM sent to ya bobr

Quick question: Can you add ram to mac mini yourself without voiding warrenty?

Thanks

22. macrumors 603

jeremy.king

Bill, the deed was done...

23. macrumors 603

jeremy.king

Bobr, whereabouts in WI are you?

24. macrumors 603

jeremy.king

Excellent deal. Excellent Seller. As advertised....what a computer!

I am one happy camper right now see ----> :D :D :D :D

25. macrumors 6502

Glad your happy with your new computer. I really enjoyed using it, but it really just was not what i needed right now. I hope to move back to the apple world, but probably not for another year or so. But ill definitely be lurking the boards, go apple!