FS: New G4 iBook 1.2GHZ w/ 60GB HD (factory sealed)

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by destroyboredom, Nov 4, 2004.

1. macrumors 6502

SOLD!

EDIT: After many views no real response I decided to reduce the price to $950.00 Come on people, I really want that G5.

I am currently selling a brand new, still sealed from the factory 12" iBook G4 1.2GHZ w/ 60 GB hard drive for $950.00. That's $125 cheaper than Apple and no waiting for them to ship it.

Some of you are probably asking why? Well I had a G3 800mhz that had a logicboard issue (4x) so Apple kindly sent me a new unit. I decided this was good time to make a jump and upgrade myself, so I want to sell the unit and buy a G5.

This laptop carries the standard 1 year warranty and is eligible for Applecare to whom ever decides to purchase it. It is still completely sealed in the box Apple shipped it in (pictures below), so this hasn't even been touched!

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Paypal is preferred. US buyers only please. See user cm3957 on ebay for my feedback on there. Shipping costs will vary depending on location. UPS would be used for shipment.

2. macrumors G3

QCassidy352

I think you should probably black out the serial number in those pictures...

3. macrumors 68030

jared_kipe

Thats a sweet deal you got, but most people around here are looking for better deals, on lower end hardware. I think ebay would be a good place to make money on this.

4. macrumors 68000

Jovian9

Does this have an airport card already installed?

5. thread starter macrumors 6502

Yes. Airport Extreme is standard.

6. macrumors newbie

I am very interested, if i am able to sell my laptop i will be messaging you :)

7. macrumors 6502a

would offer 950$ if u ship it to uk and can get it thru customs whitout 17.5 % tax

8. macrumors regular

9. macrumors 6502

Is this still available? Doe's it have Bluetooth?

10. macrumors member