FS: Pioneer DEH-16 Car CD Player $60

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by connorhays, Nov 27, 2004.

1. macrumors member

I have an almost brand new Pioneer DEH-16 Car CD Player for $60. It is in great condition and it was just bought about 2 weeks ago. I need the money so I am letting it go for cheap. It will come in original box with all the instructions. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Please email me at haysconnor@mac.com or PM me. -Connor

2. macrumors regular

does this have aux inputs to directly plug in an iPod using a stero minijack -> RCA cable>

3. macrumors 6502a

macg4

just woundering

What exactly does this post have to with macs?

4. Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Marketplace items don't have to be Mac related. The Marketplace is for "items of potential interest to forum members".

5. macrumors 6502

nesuser2

I could be wrong but last time I was into car audio, pioneers would allow Aux input if you bought an adapter to change their P-bus into RCA input. However, units that allowed this functionality are named: Deh-p____ The P before the model number indicates whether or not it has a pbus or not but I could be wrong since I didn't even realize pioneer was making decks this cheap, let alone any company...it's about time!!