FS: Powerbook G4 17"

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by edwinedillonjr, Aug 10, 2003.

1. macrumors newbie

Aug 10, 2003
    Rancho Cucamonga, Southern California
    (I've also posted this on Spymac)

Pictures Posted:

Apple Powerbook G4 17"
    2 Months Old, Excellent Condition, Not a single scratch.
    512MB Ram
    60GB 5400 RPMHard Drive
    Firewire 400 & 800
    Integrated 802.11g (54mbps)
    Integrated Bluetooth
    64MB NVidia GeForce 4
    Excellent On Board Speakers
    Video Out, S-Video Out, DVI Out
    Built in Gigabit Ethernet & 56K Modem
    Backlit Fiberoptic Keyboard
    Original Box, manuals, installation discs

Custom Leather Case made by Incase
    Podium stand
    Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer (White)
    I have yet to burn a DVD, and I'll happily leave my huge collection of music on the machine.

Purchased at the Apple store in Pasadena, original receipt and transfer of ownership/warranty available.

Paid $3600 after tax, looking to get $2800 obo.

I know you guys are familiar with the Powerbook, but if any additional information is needed, feel free to drop me an e-mail at: edwinedillonjr@mac.com.

I'm selling to make room in my wallet for a G5 desktop, not to mention the fact the laptop has not left my house since I purchased it in late June.

I live in Rancho Cucamonga, Southern California. I accept MO/Cashiers Check, Paypal (buyer pays costs), and would prefer local pickup, but I'm more than willing to work something out with serious buyers.

2. macrumors 68040

Apr 6, 2003
    Pacific Northwest, Seattle, WA actually
    I just thought you should know that unless you include the cds or whatnot that your vast music collection came off of, you cannot include it with your computer. Same goes for any 'included' software.
  3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Aug 10, 2003
    Rancho Cucamonga, Southern California