FS/T: 1981 Minolta SRT200 SLR and Lens

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by jer446, Dec 18, 2005.

1. macrumors 6502a

Im selling this for my dad.. he really never takes pictures anymore, but he spent a lot of money on this set before i was born.. He would like to sell this and buy a digital slr.. We have no idea how much this stuff is worth, so make some offers.. It is all in perfect condition.. And even more amazingly, after 25 years, he still has every piece of documentation...
    The kit includes the slr and strap...
    Attatched to it is a 45mm lens.. i dont know any more than that.. additionally i have this big professional looking lens, sorry i dont know much about photography lol.. I have pictures if your interested...I dont know the model of the big lens..But it has a leather case that it comes in.. I have an extra lens cap.. and also a toshiba a-18 flash..
    Make some offers..

2. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Sorry i just figured out where it said what it is.. It says "ZOOM MACO 1:4.5 F=80-205MM and then some symbol which i dont know what it is with a 52, NO.88786 KALIMAR" Hope that helps..

3. macrumors regular

PM sent with some pricing suggestions

4. macrumors 68020

Could you post some pics? Especially some close-ups of the lenses.

5. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Sure if anyone wants them, i could email them to you. I have nowhere to host the pics, sry lol.

6. Moderator emeritus

You should be able to upload small versions of your files here in this thread.

7. macrumors 6502a

8. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ok, the photos were to big for imageshack so im going to try and use winkflash.. if not i can email them to you..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have high res ones if anyone wants to see..

9. thread starter macrumors 6502a

ah the images are gone lol.. im going to have to work to get them back up.. i emailed them to one member, so in the meantime if someone wants pics, pm me.