FS: Tibook 500, 512ram

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by parrothead, May 16, 2004.

1. parrothead macrumors 6502a

parrothead

I just got a new 1.25 Powerbook, so now it is time to sell my trusty Tibook. I would love for it to go to a good loving home. Here's the details:

500mhz G4. 512mb RAM, Airport, 20GB HD, OS9.2, OS10.3, extra battery.

The optical drive is a CD-DVDrom, region free drive. (It has a DVD drive that will allow it to play movies from all around the world, and can be switched unlimited times.) The screen is still bright and has no dead pixels, but it does have a few marks from the keyboard. Also, the latch is broken and there are a few very minor scratches. The computer is still very reliable and good looking and I am only selling it because I have two newer ones. I will cover half of the shipping cost and the other half will be built in to the price. I am asking $850 obo. PM or email me if interested.

Attached Files:

2. slooksterPSV macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

3. parrothead thread starter macrumors 6502a

parrothead

Thanks for the tip, sorry to everyone for this, I didn't actually know about that area. If one of the mods could move this thred for me I would appreciate it very much. :confused: