FS: Universal iPod dock, Apple iPod wall charger, Apple worldwide power adapters

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by aethelbert, Jun 5, 2008.

1. macrumors 601

I've got an iPod dock available. It's one of the newer ones with the remote. I've only got one dock adapter, though (if you need a different one, though, they come with all iPods anyway). I left the box on the floor for one day and the dog got to it, so you'd probably not want that. But if you're interested in the dock, usb cable, remote, and iPod touch adapter, I'm selling this for $30 shipped (international extra, I'm in the US right now) paid via iTunes credit. I have an offer of $30 right now, but if that falls through, I'd like it to still be listed in the marketplace. Pics upon request. Sold

I also have an iPod wall charger that I don't use anymore since one came with my iPhone. In retail box with cable. $17 shipped via non-cc paypal. Sold

I have the Apple worldwide power adapters as well. These always come bundled with my work computers, so I don't need multiple sets. The way they ordered them, the adapters were just put inside of a bag in a brown box, but they're the genuine Apple ones. There are six of them and to my knowledge, this is should cover every region in the world. More info can be found at store.apple.com if desired. So you won't get a retail box for these. $30 shipped OBO.

Thanks

2. macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Would you be interested in selling just the Ireland/U.K. adapter?

3. thread starter macrumors 601

I'd like to sell them all together as it's just a pain to ship six small boxes, especially if they're going abroad. If I don't get any bites, I'll consider splitting them up but that might just be too much of a hassle.

4. macrumors newbie

If you do part them up, let me know as well. I'm interested in the Continental Europe one if Tallest Skil gets the UK/Ireland one.

5. macrumors 68040

Interested in the wall charger, sent PM.

6. macrumors 68000

kuebby

If you do split up the adapters I'll take South America, or whatever region covers Argentina.

7. thread starter macrumors 601

Well, if there's enough interest, I will sell these for $10 each. I can't really go much lower than that since I'd have to buy shipping supplies, mail them (some probably going abroad), and most likely make multiple trips to the post office since they would probably be purchased at different times. I think that if I sold for lower than that for each one, I would probably end up getting less for them and giving myself a lot more hassle, hence my reasoning for wanting to keep them all together.

8. Administrator/Editor

r6girl

Staff Member

got the universal dock + the other day, all as described - thanks! :)