FS: xbox 360 Core System

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by im_to_hyper, Nov 22, 2005.

1. macrumors 65816

im_to_hyper

Hey there -- I just bought the last Xbox system anywhere in Central Wisconsin today! (W00t :rolleyes: )

Anyway, it was kinda a spontaneous purchase. I played some songs from my iPod, played a game, then put it back in the package.

$580, shipped gets it. Resell it on Ebay and get up to $1100 (see below) -- I just don't have the time to list on Ebay.

OR: Willing to trade for iMac G5 Rev A/iMac G4 Latest Rev OR G4 PowerBook.

EDIT: SOLD!

2. macrumors 68030

ReanimationLP

eBay it. You'll probably make upwards of 400-500. o_O

I'm personally waiting until I can get a Premium at 400. Probably looking at my 17th bday.

3. macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

4. thread starter macrumors 65816

im_to_hyper

Holy ************************** (<--- insert like 8 explitives here)

I may be selling it on Ebay, otherwise $580 here gets it! I will even include an extra controller! :D

5. macrumors 6502a

mulletman13

Hey there,

I'm interested in the system.... do you have any references?

If so, or if you've done anything on this forum I'll totally take it... I just don't want to get screwed over on a large purchase like this :(

Thanks!

6. macrumors 68040

MovieCutter

I'll take it if it's still available...and I'm in Milwaukee as well. Let me know...thanks.

7. macrumors 6502

i have dealt with imtohyper several times
    HIGHLY recommended, very fast shipper, good packager, very friendly, i talk to him on messenger some times now since the deals we made, he is a great person to deal with!

8. macrumors 6502a

mulletman13

Awesome, glad he has some feedback here!

If this thread counts as a 'line' of sorts, I'll take it-- I just wanted to verify you had some past experiences.

Thanks a lot iZach!

9. macrumors 68040

MovieCutter

If you want to get technical...I grabbed it while you were thinking about it...but either way, I'll opt out...I just picked up a Premium for $500.

10. macrumors 6502a

mulletman13

Premium for $500? Nice snag... mind if I ask you where you found it? :)

11. macrumors 68040

MovieCutter

My best friend just called and said he got two this morning...so he's forgoing eBay so I can have my XBOX goodness and still making a bit of a profit...weird timing actually. He's been playing Call of Duty all day...:rolleyes:

12. macrumors 6502a

t300

I'll offer you a Powerbook G4 for it...PM sent!

13. macrumors member

thats a great deal , i dont get why everyone on here is like sell it on ebay sell it on ebay for alot more ! he chose to list it on here at that price , let me give us the deal and if no one wants it , then ebay. Im gonna wait a few months to get one for the prices to go down or buy used

14. thread starter macrumors 65816

im_to_hyper

Yep, I have been PMing people... I got your PM about the PowerBook, t300, and boy, I really am considering that, too. Do you have any pictures of the damage you mentioned?

15. macrumors 601

ITASOR

I've dealt with im_to_hyper as well and he's a GREAT guy to deal with. No worries about dealing with him, he's awesome.

16. macrumors 6502a

mulletman13

Thanks everybody that has spoken up about the great transactions with im_to_hyper, I sent him payment a couple hours ago :)

17. thread starter macrumors 65816

im_to_hyper

Yup, payment sent. This is no longer available. Oh, thanks to everyone who complemented me :D

18. thread starter macrumors 65816

im_to_hyper

Public Appology

I would like to publicy appologize to mulletman13 for not yet recieving the Xbox... I sent it out a few days after he sent payment and recieved a call yesterday from someone in Florida. They mentioned to me that the Xbox was nice, but they were really hoping for two controllers for a regular Xbox. They never opened or played with it and said they were shipping it back to me either today or tommorow.

I will get it out once I recieve it. I asked if they would ship directly to you, and they said no, since they didn't want to be held responsible if it never showed up.

Since I try to be honest with everything that happens, I decided to admit my mistake to everyone here. I guess I got carried away when I saw "xbox" in an email and just shipped to that address.

Just so everyone knows, if are going to be buying something, just don't send a payment, let me know here, too.

19. macrumors 65816

wnameth

so you received another offer from someone else on this site? and you shipped it to them, causing the original buyer to not receive anything

20. macrumors 6502

magid

He was probably selling some regular xbox controllers to someone else and just messed up the address with the 360 he was selling.

21. thread starter macrumors 65816

im_to_hyper

Uh, dude. Let's read the appology. Someone randomly sent me a payment and called it Xbox. They then sent an e-mail with the title "xbox" and gave a shipping address. It was a name similar to mulletman's. All this person wanted where two controllers. They were surprised when they discovered a 360 for $20. They called me since they are honest people and know it was a mistake. And since I am honest as well I needed to let the board know what's going on since I feel so bad for not sending it to the right place.

It WILL go the buyer. It was a shipping error, not a jackass error.

22. macrumors 6502

Nice to know there are still honest people in the world.

23. macrumors 6502a

TodVader

wow, you are lucky those are honest people. I hope you thanked them.

24. thread starter macrumors 65816

im_to_hyper

Thank them? I gave them $50 to cover shipping and the hassle of going out. Took away from my Xbox money, but still.

25. macrumors 6502a

mulletman13

Hey man,

I completely understand, so no problems. A year ago I sent out Office v. X to somebody that was supposed to recieve a $20 xbox game -- but unfortunately they kept it and didn't say anything to me again. But anyways I totally understand that mistakes happen, and I am very glad that the people sent it back to you ... otherwise I dont know what sortof shape I'd have been in.

Thanks for the apology, take your time to get it out.

- Ken