FT: G4 1.33Ghz iBook

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by getbigg21, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Guest

Hello-

I have a 4 month old ibook. it's the newest model. it's in mint condition. i have everything that came with it including the box. i would like to trade this for a PC that has Windows XP Media Center 2005 so i can use it w/ my xbox 360. it can be either a laptop or a desktop. let me know what you have.

Edit: Here are the exact specs of my ibook. 1.33Ghz G4, 512 Ram, 40 Gig HD, 12 inch screen, combo drive, bluetooth, airport. Like I said above it comes w/ everything that you would get brand new. Box included. I will also throw in a sleeve for it. If it would sweetin up the deal I could throw in my almost new 30 Gig Black Video iPod. It's in mint condition. I also have a post about it on here.

If you wanna talk about a trade you can post here, pm me, or IM me on ichat/aim at getbigg21

Edit Again: I will also sell this setup. I would like to get $800 shipped for the ibook and $260 shipped for the black video ipod. Let me know if you are interested. Please someone help me out here.

2. macrumors 68030

cr2sh

How likely is it you'd trade for a desktop? What specs would you need?

Also, where are you located?

3. thread starter Guest

i would do a desktop if it is a newer top of the line one with that media center on it. just give me some specs and i can let you know. i don't know much about pc's now days

4. macrumors 6502

hmmm

Well I have a 4 month old emachines desktop with 1 gb or ram a 160 gb HD and an ati 64mb video card. It has XP on it now, but I would be willing to include windows media center installed with the keyboard and mouse for the iBook. PM me if you're interested.:)

5. macrumors 6502a

Winstonp

I have one, but trust me man, trust me on every word:

It's NOT worth it!!!!!!

6. macrumors 6502

Hi
    You've Got Private Messages!

7. thread starter Guest

replied to all

8. macrumors 65816

Media Centre is a bit overrated in my opinion.

9. thread starter Guest

yeah well i'm wanting media center so i can hook it up to my xbox and have it all in one kinda thing. i'm located in arizona if that helps

10. thread starter Guest

anyone here have a pc that u want to trade?

i made some changes so here u guys go

11. macrumors newbie

i got a setup i could trade. i'll pm u the details tomm morning. it will be just the machine though.

p4 2.6@3.0
    abit ic7
    audigy 2
    ati 9700 pro 128mb agp 8x w/ dvi out/svideo/vga
    512mb pc3500 dual channel ddr
    coolermaster aluminum case
    16x dvd +/- dl dvd burner
    floppy
    350watt quiet enermax powersupply
    hauppauge tv tuner card

12. thread starter Guest

okay yeah if u have some pics of this machine it would be great. thanks :)

13. thread starter Guest

14. macrumors 65816

wnameth

ipod and ibook on ebay! r u planing on getting one nice machine? but i'd watch out for bad bidders, i am still tied up in a claim for the items i sold in October, paypal is holding 200USD from me because the scammer cenceled the credit card payment three months after he received the units! THREE MONTSH HE HAS HAD THEM!!!!!!

sorry, i am very irritated with this whole thing, and at this time of year 2!

good luck tho

15. thread starter Guest

yeah i'm either going to get a nice pc so i can hook it up w/ my xbox 360 or i may just be using the money for the new lap tops at the beginning of the year. i'm not sure yet. i'm really in need of a dvd burner, more hd space, and maybe even more ram. what do u think?

16. macrumors 65816

wnameth

imac G5

17. thread starter Guest

yeah i was thinking about one but if i go w/ one it's going to have to be the 20inch one. it's so much nicer.

18. thread starter Guest

just one last bump. this have only like 15 hrs left or so.

19. macrumors 6502

I just wanted to second that... I have a nice dell 9150 an I never use Media Center. Then I got a Xbox 360 and I thought, yeah time to use that media center... Nope, I think opened it once to show my friend. that is it. But everyone is different. but we all know that here :D

20. macrumors member

istonedu321

would you take 700 for it. just thought i would offer.

21. thread starter Guest

sorry already sold the ibook