Funniest Dates...EVER

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AvSRoCkCO1067, Feb 16, 2006.

1. AvSRoCkCO1067 macrumors 65816

Sep 6, 2005
    Hey everyone! I'm making a senior slideshow for this year's graduating class of Heritage High School, CO.

Anyway, for the introduction to the slideshow, I'd like to use a number of titles with random, yet funny, dates - all leading up, of course, to May 23rd, 2006, our date of graduation...

I'd appreciate your help in finding funny (or other interesting...) dates - or, alternatively, other ideas for an introduction/conclusion to the slideshow.

Thanks! :)
  2. blackfox macrumors 65816

Feb 18, 2003
    oh. I took the title in a completely different light.

I was going to tell the story of being at an upscale restaurant, when my date's top (one that had no back and merely tied on) came off and it took her a good minute to notice...

guess I won't though. It was bloody funny...
  3. FireArse macrumors 6502a

Oct 29, 2004

I know EXACTLY what you mean by mis-reading the title of the post!

:D I had a first date where one of my Ex's worked behind the bar (i hadn't seen her in months) I kinda just stopped and slurred my speech. I felt like a prick to the new girl - but she took it well and we met up again :)

LOL puts a smile to my face.

This one's worse:

Not exactly a first date girlfriend and i are with her parents in the departure lounge of an airport. We get a coffee in Starbucks and I see another one of my ex's. After 8months, the girlfriend grew very jealous of this girl, but fortunately had no idea what she looked like. Boy did I feel uncomfortable!! I just prayed the ex didnt see me and wanted to say hey!

LOLOL always make me laugh that one - what are the odds?!
  4. floriflee macrumors 68030

Dec 21, 2004

I wish I could find the story I got from a friend who had a friend that wrote about his date experience. Something to do with having the runs the day before the date, having it clear up the day of the date, and then having bowel problems again while on the date at a movie. Then having to finagle his way into them going to the store to buy new pants along with a dummy shirt (for a gift, he said) and then after getting on some form of public transportation where he found a secluded place to change, throwing his pants out the window only to find that the pants he'd bought were not in the bag. Yeah, that was a bad date... but a hilarious story! So sad I can't find it now..... :(
  5. floriflee macrumors 68030

Dec 21, 2004
    Oh, um, er... back on topic... How about

January 27, 1984 - Michael Jackson's jerry curl catches on fire during the filming of a Pepsi commercial
  6. balamw Moderator

Staff Member

Aug 16, 2005
    New England
    The Demotivators calendar from is great for the kind of dates florifee brought this back to. If that's what the OP had in mind for funny dates...

7. Glenn Wolsey macrumors 65816

Glenn Wolsey

Nov 24, 2005
    New Zealand
    I remember that story to, I think its posted on this forum somewhere. Ah, thats it, its in the "Most embarrassing moments thread"
  8. floriflee macrumors 68030

Dec 21, 2004
    Yes, yes, yes... if I had my old Despair calendar with me (it's in storage) I could list a bunch of dates, including one where the pat-yourself-on-the-back apparatus was patented. Good stuff.