Funny, somewhat disgusting story.

Discussion in 'Community' started by crazytom, May 5, 2005.

1. crazytom macrumors 6502a

crazytom

My wife, the teacher, came home and told me this today:

A student was talking to a teacher fiddling with something in his hands. After a few moments this student entered the class with the unknown object leaving the teacher wondering what it was. When the teacher entered the class she noticed the male student was pretending to smoke the unknown object. After a few moments one of the girls in the class exclaimed the objects identity: "It's a Tampax!!! "

The worst part about this story....it was the used applicator end. :eek:

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

man thats disgusting reminds me of a threat i got from my sister....

when i was younger my cousins and i threatened to throw her into the lake on vacation.... she came back at us saying that if we did we would find bloody tampons on our pillows

but that never happened, this is 100x worse

3. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

:::Shakes head matter-of-factly:::

Kids these days...

Back when I was a kid, baccy was as bad as it got when it came to smoking. :rolleyes:

4. Daveway macrumors 68040

Daveway

That is DISGUSTING!
    Even sicker than the times when I would find applicators wrapped in toilet paper as presents for me. Girls stopping up toilets at school with their bloody pads and swabs. Not to mention several gym classes with a stray string hanging from some girls crotch. :rolleyes:

5. sourcemonkey macrumors regular

6. Daveway macrumors 68040

Daveway

I was thinking the same thing. If I was 13 I wouldn't be putting soemthing in my mouth that was bloody and stinky.

7. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

I'm 18 and I have witnesse all kinds of acts of utter stupidity while in high school. You just have to smile and nod [​IMG]

scem0

8. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

There should be a shudder smiley.

That would appropriately describe how I felt while reading that story. How could a 13 year old be so stupid. We learned about tampons in grade 3.

9. crazytom thread starter macrumors 6502a

crazytom

I guess it was just the applicator tip...so it had been inserted. :shudder smiley:

I found this, though:

Attached Files:

10. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

11. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

Eh, still rather have a G5 ;)

That's a combination of sexy, nerdy, and freighting :eek:

12. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Better that he was trying to smoke the used applicator than the used tampon.

13. Awimoway macrumors 65816

I can relate. When I was a kid, I found an applicator at the park near my house and brought it home. I had no idea what it was, and it didn't look dirty at all. My mom was horrified when she saw it.

14. jamdr macrumors 6502a

jamdr

15. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

somehow i always knew to stay away from tampons.....weird, maybe its because i have an older sister or something....

16. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

I dont understand, didn't you guys learn about tampons when you were little. I remember my first sex ed where we learned about them was in grade 3. I hadn't had any encounters with them before that.

17. CorvusCamenarum macrumors 65816

CorvusCamenarum

You think that's bad; just wait until college. True story - one of the dorm residents (they never did found out exactly who it was) apparently never learned the difference between 'shower' and 'toilet'. Now, if it was just limited to peeing in the shower, which most guys do, it wouldn't be a problem, but unfortunately, it was not. I'll leave what he left behind up to your imaginations. I'm so glad I lived off campus.

18. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    I recall the experience of one of my friends who was initiated into the mysteries of tampons by her mother; and given a special place in the bathroom cupboard to keep them there.

Her slightly younger brother was unimpressed and was convinced that she had some goodies that she wasn't sharing with him. I remember him trying to sneak them into his schoolbag since he thought they were 'spy' pens or some such thing...

In terms of the OP, I'd be equally concerned about the sanitary habits of the person disposing of the applicator...